As a human being, ageing is a natural process and while it is inevitable, delaying it a little has now become possible, because of all the advancements in the world of medicine. In the past few years, several anti-ageing treatments have emerged and many of these will offer you extremely realistic and natural results. However, when you are choosing to go for such treatments, you need to make sure that you are reasonably well educated about what you are getting into.
What you need to do first:
The first thing, before you go running off for an anti-ageing treatment, is to figure out what your main problems are. You need to identify your major issues, which could be skin pigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines or even crow’s feet.
Talk to family, friends and even your family physician, because there are so many people and clinics who will proclaim that they have a life altering treatment for you and that you will have the best results imaginable. However, when you are doing something to your body, particularly your skin, you need to make sure that you are going to the most experienced doctors and the best possible service provider.
When you meet a good doctor, they will take their time to assess the condition of your skin, and then give you a very precise diagnosis. Not only will they tell you what your exact problems are, but also which the best solutions for the same would be. For certain problems, a surgical solution might be the only way out, while for others, there could be treatments, which are done in a non-invasive manner.
Here are some of the most common anti-ageing treatments:
- Fractional laser – Not only is this one of the most modern and revolutionary methods of rejuvenating facial skin, it is also proving to be one of the most effective. Studies have shown that laser therapy can not only reduce the appearance of fine lines, it can also improve the overall texture of your skin. The manner in which fractional laser works is that the heat is directed straight into the inner layers of the skin, where it starts to excite the collagen. When the collagen production increases, the skin automatically starts to look better. After just a few sessions, you will start to notice that fine lines are starting to reduce and your skin is looking younger and tighter. The same process can also help remove scars and pigmentation, leaving your skin clean and clear. Because the skin is first numbed with a gel, there is almost no pain or discomfort.
- Facial volumizers – When your face starts to lose volume, the skin starts to sag and even though this is something that will happen over time, science now offers methods to slow or even reverse the process. Facial volumizers will ensure that your face looks great once again, because these work like a facelift, without the actual surgery. With the help of a simple syringe, your face could look several years younger, in a matter of minutes. Fat that has been taken from your own body or certain medical fluids will be injected into your skin, and this, in tandem with the existing tissue structure of your body, will ensure that you have fuller and plumper skin.
- Fillers and Botox – This is one of the first things that comes to mind when you think of anti-ageing treatments, mainly because they are extremely popular and they are quite effective. This also happens to be one of the most minimally invasive methods and the results are visible almost immediately. With only a few injections, you can have skin that looks plumper and tauter. The fillers create a cushion right under the skin, offering it a sense of plumpness. In addition, these fillers have a certain kind of acid, known as hyaluronic acid, which provides the skin hydration from within. The acid is actually found naturally in the human body, but the fillers offer an extra dose.
- Vampire lift – Even though the term sounds scary, the process is actually quite advanced and uses the blood from your own body. The platelets from the blood are harvested, processed and converted into an extremely powerful serum, which is then injected back into the body. The serum will work from within the body, rejuvenating the natural collagen production in the body. Because no external products are being used, there is no chance of any side effect.
Here is how you will benefit from anti-ageing treatments:
- You will have skin that looks visibility plumper and firmer
- You can bid dark circles farewell
- While the ageing process cannot be stopped, it can be slowed down
- Improves the skin tone and texture
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
If you are getting your anti-ageing processes done through experienced doctors, the chances of any side effects or reactions are minimal, however, most of these procedures might leave you with slight redness, skin sensitivity and irritation, which will fade away in a matter of hours.
Dr. Aman Dua , Co-Founder & Managing Director at AK Clinics has over fourteen years of clinical and teaching experience in the fields of Dermatology and Hair Transplant.
This above article about “Anti Ageing Treatments” is suggested by Dr Aman Dua